Monday, 24 August 2026

Mr. Emeka Ogbonna narrated his ugly ordeal

 Mr. Emeka Ogbonna narrated his ugly ordeal of the accident that nearly took the life of his beloved wife at Aba road who was rushed to RSUTH.

 

My name is Mr. Emeka Ogbonna. Last week, precisely Wednesday, August 12, 2026, my wife was involved in a terrible accident after being hit by a careless taxi driver along Aba road, Port Harcourt. Sadly, the driver fled the scene, leaving my wife helpless by the roadside.

 

I remain deeply grateful to the Good Samaritans who came to her rescue. One kind-hearted woman used her vehicle to rush my wife to Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) and stayed with her. She was also the one who contacted me using my wife's phone.

 

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw my wife lying seemingly lifeless. According to the woman who brought her, the doctors and nurses had been doing everything possible to revive her. She was placed on oxygen, and for the next two days, the medical team remained relentless, working tirelessly to save her life.

 

On the second day, God intervened through the hands of the doctors and nurses, and my wife regained consciousness. Today, I am grateful to say that she is stable. She can eat, speak and communicate, although she is currently unable to walk due to a broken leg and is still receiving the necessary treatment and attention.

 

I sincerely appreciate the doctors, nurses and every member of staff who refused to give up on my wife. Their dedication, professionalism and commitment to saving her life will forever remain in my heart.

 

I had heard many stories about BMH, now RSUTH, but my personal experience has completely changed my perception. What I witnessed was a team of healthcare professionals who demonstrated compassion, dedication and a genuine commitment to saving lives.

 

To the entire RSUTH medical team, thank you for standing in the gap for my wife when she needed you most. May God bless you all abundantly.

 

Above all, to God be all the glory for the gift of life and for using these dedicated professionals to give my beloved wife another chance at life.

 

No comments: